"Using Emotional Intelligence to Grow from Good to Great"
sessions focus on key predictors for successful leadership. We focus on attributes, competencies and practices in four dimensions:
- Social Awareness
- Relational Leadership
Become a transforming presence for your organization. Sessions focus on how to:
- Create an atmosphere that encourages circular communication
- Promotes a healthy, vibrant organization that moves in the same direction together
- Reframing challenges, issue by issue, from multiple perspectives, to gain a deeper understanding of what needs to be done and doing it
Trust is the cornerstone of every healthy organization. Sessions focus on how to:
- Make "overt" the covert practices that undermine organizational effectiveness
- Communicate in ways that are open, honest, direct and frequent - full of constructive feedback to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Build an absolute advantage. Keep and value your word in all things, big and small.
Discerning an Olin Executive MBA
Earning an Olin MBA from Washington University, St. Louis is more than a competitive advantage. It is an actionable pathway to learn the language of business, develop an enterprise-wide "know-how" and applying a systems thinking approach to identify and solving the right strategic business problems.